Position available: Office Manager / Practice Representative
Lincoln Performance and Sports Medicine (LPSM) is an expanding physical rehabilitation clinic in Lincoln, Neb., combining chiropractic, physical therapy, soft tissue techniques and sports science. Whatever your passion — elite athlete, weekend warrior, driven CEO, active parent — at LPSM, we bring the most innovative conservative care methodologies and technologies forward to help you reach your goals. By blending the art and science of movement, we create truly individualized treatment and education plans for lasting results.
LPSM is led by physician and international instructor Dr. Tyler Ideus who combines passive modalities, active rehabilitation and strength and conditioning for performance enhancement. It is located in a new 13,000 square-foot facility attached to Kratos, a sports performance facility.
While the clinic’s foundation will always be conservative treatment of musculoskeletal pain, it also features a sophisticated sports science lab with technologies such as 3-D motion capture and force plates, allowing Dr. Ideus and his colleagues to collect data that can be used to minimize risk of injury, create resilience and improve performance.
Lincoln Performance and Sports Medicine is looking for a high-energy, self-motivated, detail-oriented and creative individual to lead the practice as Office Manager / Practice Representative (OMPR).
This position will be responsible for office management, including: overseeing all day-to-day operations, managing additional staff, scheduling patients, completing insurance and billing and ensuring the office space is clean, comfortable and welcoming. The OMPR will also be charged with creating and maintaining the overall experience of the practice and assisting with marketing and outreach initiatives such as social media, events and business visits.
The qualified candidate will:
- Maintain and enhance office logistics and processes
- Process all insurance and billing
- Set the positive, genuine caring tone for each patient visit
- Serve as front desk receptionist during clinic hours
- Take pride in keeping the office clean, organized and comfortable
- Schedule patients
- Manage additional staff
- Execute networking strategy with key audiences, which will include visiting medical clinics, health fairs, gyms, etc.
- Manage clinic events
- Manage social media content development and scheduling
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Self-motivated to deeply understand physical medicine protocols, services and benefits
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to create and maintain logistical processes and protocols
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Genuinely enjoys networking with and meeting new people
- Brings ideas and initiatives forward to create a better working and patient environment
- Familiar with posting content to instagram and Facebook platforms
- Professional social media platform experience
- 2 years of previous office management, marketing or sales experience
Compensation and Benefits
- $25-$35 per hour
- Paid sick and vacation leave available
How to Apply
Email your cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com.